Tuesday, November 18, 2008

iDOLM@STER SP Visa Card

IM@S has created a new promotion for the upcoming PSP game of the popular Xbox 360 game, IDOLM@STER. This time, they made a customized Visa Card, having a cover of the main heroines of the game. I did saw just one cover for now, but isn't it cute. XD Miki was there too, so I think this was not a bad move. There is also another card that comes with it. From the pictures of it and the written katana, saying Producer, I think this is a business card. Pictures are directed from and to the official site.

IDOLM@STER Visa

765 Productions Business Card

This picture above shows the front and back of the business card that is *bundled* with the Visa. I don't know. I'm not that good with Japanese yet. XD
Original news from their site and from PSPHyper

No comments: